“I guess I went commercial, just shot a commercial…” Clearly Nicki Minaj was talking about her new multi-million dollar deal she just signed with Pepsi! Nicki was recently in Argentina to film her new commercial for Pepsi’s new beverage that will hit televisions in spring.
The Harajuku Barbie has been preparing for her highly anticipated sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded that is set to release April 3rd. Nicki recently revealed the track list for the album and it has a whopping 22 songs.
I’m sure lots of material for her pop fans and hip hop heads. Surprising to see hip hop heavy weight Nas doing a feature with Nicki Minaj! I can see what track I will be skipping right too! Check out the track list and snippet of the commercial below.
Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded Track list
1. Roman Holiday
2. Come On A Cone
3. I Am Your Leader (Feat. Cam’ron & Rick Ross)
4. Beez In The Trap (Feat. 2 Chainz)
5. HOV Lane
6. Roman Reloaded (Feat. Lil’ Wayne)
7. Champion (Feat. Nas, Drake & Young Jeezy)
8. Right By My Side (Feat. Chris Brown)
9. Sex In the Lounge (Feat. Lil’ Wayne & Bobby V)
11. Pound The Alarm
12. Whip It
14. Beautiful Sinner
15. Marilyn Monroe
16. Young Forever
17. Fire Burns
18. Gun Shot (Feat. Beenie Man)
19. Stupid Hoe
20. Turn Me On
21. Va Va Voom
Snippet of Nicki Minaj commercial for Pepsi’s new beverage “Pop”